Monday, June 6, 2011

Best Photo : Jam Mendoza (PHOTOGRAPHER)






*THIS PICTURE WAS TAKEN LAST JUNE 4, 2011 IN TRINOMA*

              Sir Jemille Mendoza, also known as Kuya Jam from Anime Sky is one of the best photographers widely known among us. He may say his unexperienced and have a hard time in taking pictures, I say his pictures are excellent and is a professional. He has the passion to take pictures using his lens as his guide. He took various pictures of various cosplayers as well. His pictures are really astounding and excellent as you see the ones above. 


          I interviewed Sir Jam myself. I have asked him "What do you think of yourself as a photographer?" and without a doubt his answer was like a pro, "Hmm... I just want others to see what am I seeing... in my own perspective".


          I have interviewed others regarding sir Jemille. I have asked the others saying "What do you think about Sir Jemille Mendoza as a photographer?" The answers were astounding; 
Shan De Guzman = "Ok heres the thing I want to say to sir jem is he is a good photographer and good editor xD thats all bow"

Argie Rosalejos = "He's a very good photographer, studied about film photography and backed by love for art...he's one of the best photographer in the cosplay community"

Alexandroff Velasquez = "Sir jam is a talented professional photographer and as one of his fans i am expecting more cooler works ^^ he is 100% astig"

Wilonah Chan ="He's exceptional and has an exquisite style".

JD Bohol = "One word. Amazing"

In one word, everyone is proud of Sir Jemille and his works from his amazing photoshoots. He is an amazing photographer.


KEEP IT UP KUYA JAM! 
WE ARE ALL HERE TO CHEER FOR YOU!

credits : THANK YOU ANIME SKY AND OTHERS FOR ALLOWING ME TO INTERVIEW YOU :)



No comments:

Post a Comment