Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ANIME SKY

The first time I joined Anime Sky, I was a bit worried. I was feeling that people would not want me there and that I would just be out of place. But I was wrong. I have found a home of cosplayers who get along and love to share their thoughts with each other. I was welcomed by the admin himself, Mr. Alexandroff Velasquez (We call him Ace). When I heard that they had DJ's I was excited because it reminded me of my DJ days in Korea. The first time I tuned in was when DJ Wilonah Chan was on air. I wished that I could be just like her. And I did. How? Well... miracles happen xD I was a guest of the head of the DJ's. DJ Mhack Yuu. I had so much fun being a guest of his. Then, I got a notice saying if I would like to be a DJ. At first it got me thinking saying..."If I am a DJ here, I can persue my days as a DJ again when I was in Korea." Then it got me thinking again... "But what if they would not like me at all? Because im different from them..." But I realized that the people in Anime Sky were like my own family. Loving. Caring. Fun. I fell in love with Anime Sky. It is the home where you are most welcome by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment